Skip To Main Content

Color1 BG Container

District Nav

Landing Nav

Mental Health Services

If your student does not have insurance or their insurance does not cover mental health services, they may be eligible to receive services from Sound Health or Valley Cities. These are local agencies that work closely with TJ students and staff. Eligible students can be seen by a licensed mental health counselor on campus weekly. Please contact your counselor for more information.

If you are experiencing a crisis, please contact the Children's Crisis Outreach Response System (CCORS) by calling 206-461-3222. To learn more about this resource, visit the YMCA CCORS Website.